☀ ☀ ☀ It's summer time at our ticketshop between July 21 and August 15. Between those dates our callcenter is closed and the ticketshop only opens one hour before the first film screening. You can of course continue buying your tickets online, 24/24, 7/7. We wish you a happy summer holiday! ☀ ☀ ☀
How to book
Tue > Fri – 12:00 > 17:00
Outside these hours, we are also open one hour before each activity, until the start of the last activity, also on Monday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Tue - Fri – 12:00 > 17:00
T : 02 641 10 20
Payments : Visa, Mastercard, virement bancaire, ING online, KBC online, Dexia Netbanking, Bancontact/MisterCash, iDEAL
Booking Fee : € 1/ticket
Discounts: -26, +65, unemployed (with an official document), disabled, members of the Vif Club, Knack Club for the Flagey's productions in Studio 4).
30% reduction on most concerts (kids activities not included) for clients and employees BNP PARIBAS FORTIS and FINTRO – please show/use/mention your card (number) for the reservation.
For all concerts by Brussels Philharmonic and the co-productions with he Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel in Studio 4, tickets are available at €12 if you are under 26 and at €5 if you are under 18.
Most festivals offer passes at reduced prices.
Group rate: Buy min. 10 tickets for the same event and get 10% off the price.
Nice Price by BNP Paribas Fortis: During the whole year, a series of events will be marked with the label 'Nice Price by BNP Paribas Fortis'. These events are offered to the audience at a budget price, thanks to BNP Paribas Fortis.
À la Carte: -25% when purchasing min. 4 tickets for different events of your choice. Except the Hosted Events and cinema screenings.
Studio 5 movie card: 5 tickets: €25 
Culture passes: Flagey accepts Sodexo and Accor sport & culture passes. Flagey is a partner of Arsène 50, Article 27 and Paspartoe.
Paspartoe is the leisure time passport to Brussels. Paspartoe gives you access to a fantastic range of cultural, youth and sporting activities at a reduced rate. Sport camps, cookery courses, theatre: Paspartoe is your key to leisure time activities in Brussels!
- Paspartoe is a loyalty card: it allows you to save up points whenever you take part in an activity organised by a Paspartoe provider. So make sure to always scan your Paspartoe at a Paspartoe column or Paspartoe desk!
- Paspartoe is a discount card. Saved up number of points? Then redeem them for some nice treats such as a free drink, a gadget or a reduced entrance fee. You can do so from as little as 5 points!
- Paspartoe applicants automatically receive a welcome pack containing: Newcomer freebies, such as an MIVB ticket, a present and 2 points. A € 6 culture voucher that will give you a discount on cultural activities organised by Paspartoe providers.
Check out paspartoebrussels.be for a list of Paspartoe providers and benefits.
Info : www.paspartoebrussel.be | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 278 11 11
- The tickets are to be presented at each request. Tickets are never exchanged nor refunded. The ticket holder must print his e-ticket(s) prior to the event. If unable to do so, the ticket holder is invited to present himself at the Flagey Ticketshop, where his ticket(s) will be printed and issued to him.
- The ticket holder participates at his own risk to the event this ticket is destined for.
- The organizer of the event cannot be held responsible for any incident or accident encountered by the ticket holder. No compensation can be demanded from the venue, the organizer, or any other third party involved.
- All personal data in our files are in conformity with the law of 8/12/1992 regarding the protection of privacy with respect to the processing of personal data.
- Forgery will be prosecuted.
- All shows in Flagey begin on time.
- All orders not paid for within eight working days will be cancelled. After the payment, the consumer can no longer exercise his right of withdrawal.
- Our events can be subject to changes independent of our will. The organizer has the right to change the date, time and location of an event and/or to modify the content of a programme. Within the realm of possibility, ticket holders will be made aware of these changes. Nonetheless, Flagey encourages clients to check the website (www.flagey.be) on the day of the event, as, in the event of a change of this kind, tickets will not be refunded or exchanged.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry once an event has started. Latecomers may only be admitted during applause or after the intermission. Anyone leaving the event during its course may only be readmitted during applause or after the intermission. Clients may not demand any compensation for their partial attendance to the event.
- The purchase of a ticket does not imply that Flagey can be held responsible, nor does it entitle the purchaser to claim any compensation or damages in the event of an incident.