Exclusively for our Friends, memorable trips...
- to discover places where music, art and nature converge
- combining concerts, tours, and talks
- for an unforgettable, engaging, contemporary experience.
Our most recent trips
September 2015. The Venice Biennale
February 2017. Hamburg
- tour plus concert in the new Elbphilharmonie concert hall
- tour of the Steinway workshops
- tour of the Deichtorhallen museum
- architectural tour of the city
2019. Helsinki (Finland), Tallinn and Laulasmaa (Estonia), “to meet Arvo Pärt and Alvar Aalto”.
- tour of the Arvo Pärt Centre in Laulasmaa, a small Estonian village by the sea
- exclusive meeting with the composer Arvo Pärt and his son Michael Pärt
- concert by Vox Clamantis
- tour, reception & concert at the Helsinki Music Centre
- guided tour of the house and studio of the Finnish architect Alvar Aalto, and other notable buildings in Helsinki
From 22 to 24 April 2021: Copenhagen, its concert halls, museums, the waterfront
- tour, reception & concert in the Radiohuset concert hall
- tour and concert at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- and other surprises...
Friends of Flagey will be informed as soon as registration for the 2021 trip is open.
For more information, contact us on email@example.com or 02 641 10 89.