What measures have you put in place in the context of the health crisis we are experiencing?
Here are the main ones:
- As soon as you enter our building, there is a specific visitors flow. The Flagey building has many entrances and exits, allowing us to safely manage the crowd. Thanks to the spacious corridors, you can easily keep a safe distance to other visitors.
- Face covering is required during your entire visit at Flagey.
- We leave at least one unoccupied seat between the different visitor bubbles. By doing so, we follow the most recent guidelines for the arts sector that were approved by the group of experts GEES, the National Security Council, our Ministers of Culture and the Mayor of Ixelles. We got the permission from the Commune d'Ixelles and the Minister of Culture of the Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles to welcome more than 200 people inside our studios if we strictly follow all hygienic and safety measures.
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispensers are present at all entrances and strategic spots. Please disinfect your hands regularly.
- We continuously purify the air in our building with 100% fresh air and regularly disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched. Our studios and public areas are always cleaned before and/or after a concert or film screening.
Can I sit next to the person(s) accompanying me?
Yes, if you have booked your seats at the same time, in the same order. Our sales system allocates you and the people in your bubble seats so that you are together in the studio while respecting a sufficient distance from other spectator bubbles.
I am not very comfortable with buying online: how can I get my tickets?
You can send an e-mail to email@example.com giving us your telephone number. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Our ticket office is open again and you can contact us by phone on 02/641.10.20 from Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 to 17:00.
What will happen to my ticket if future COVID-19 measures force Flagey to close again?
We will contact you and offer an exchange or refund.
My Studio 5 card expired during the lockdown. What happens now?
Your card will be extended by 6 months from September 9 onwards (when the Cinematek-programme in Studio 5 starts again).
My gift voucher expired during the lockdown. What happens now?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your voucher. The remaining balance will be extended for 1 year.
Are visitors with reduced mobility welcome at Flagey?
Of course, everyone is welcome at Flagey. May we ask you to contact us in advance on email@example.com? Together we will book an accessible seat in the hall and see how we can guide you to your seat on the evening of the event.
How can I contact Flagey if I have a question?
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our ticket office is open again and you can contact us by phone on 02/641.10.20 from Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 to 17:00.
Can I enter the studio if I am late?
Latecomers cannot be admitted into the studios. There will be no intermissions during the concerts this autumn.
Is it compulsory to wear a face mask at Flagey?
If you are over 12 years old, we ask you to wear your face mask during your entire visit to Flagey. If you cannot wear a mask or any fabric alternative due to medical reasons, you may use a face shield.
Will there be a waiting list for sold-out events?
Yes, subscription for the waiting list is now done directly on our site, on the page of the event you wish to attend.
What are the payment options available?
For online reservations, you can pay by bank transfer, bank card or credit card. In our ticketshop all means of payment will be accepted, but we ask that you give priority to payment by card.
I forgot my ticket. Where and how can I get a duplicate?
You can download your ticket on your smartphone and have it scanned by us. You can also request a duplicate at the ticketshop.
Can I still buy tickets on location the evening of the concert?
In order to avoid waiting lines at the entrance, we ask you to book your tickets in advance online.
What if I feel ill?
If you don't feel well or if you have a fever, please stay home to protect yourself, the other visitors and our staff. If you had Covid-19 symptoms in the seven days before the event, we also kindly ask you to stay at home.
Is there a cloakroom?
Our cloakrooms and bars remain closed for the time being. You can put your personal belongings on the empty seats next to you, separating your bubble from other visitors.
Do I get a programme booklet at Flagey?
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we do not distribute programme booklets on paper but we will send you more information about the concert programme and the artists by email a few days before the concert. At Flagey you will be able to scan a QR code in order to read this information on your mobile device in the concert hall. Thanks to the black background of the document - no lighting up - you will not disturb other visitors. However, don't forget to turn off the sound of your device before you enter the hall.
Are all tickets nominative?
Each person who books tickets must give his/her name and contact details so that we can contact him/her if the event is cancelled, postponed or undergoes any change. When ordering, we ask for your agreement to share your contact details with the Belgian authorities who may request this as part of the COVID-19 tracking.