Version June 2020
The present policy defines and informs visitors on how ASBL FLAGEY, hereafter referred to as "FLAGEY", uses and protects the information transmitted to it and, more particularly, but without being exclusive, when the visitor uses the present website accessible via the following link: www.flagey.be, hereafter referred to as the "website".
I. PERSONAL DATA
In general, it is possible to visit the website without communicating any personal information. In any case, the visitor is in no way bound to transmit this information to FLAGEY.
However, in certain situations where the information is not transmitted, the visitor may not be able to benefit from the services requested. Indeed, in order for the visitor to benefit from the services offered by FLAGEY, the latter may be required, in certain cases, to ask you to enter your last name, first name, addresses (e-mail and postal), hereafter referred to as the “personal information”. By giving this information, the visitor expressly agrees that it will be processed by FLAGEY, for the purposes indicated in item 2 mentioned below and for the purposes stated at the time of each request.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) dated April 14, 2016, FLAGEY informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the data processor
The data processor is
ASBL FLAGEY, rue du Belvédère 27/5 in 1050 Ixelles
Tél. + 32 (0)641 10 10
2. Collected data
FLAGEY collects the following personal data:
Language spoken – name – first name – postal address – email address – phone number – birth date – bank account – area of interests – web browser used – navigation mode used (PC or mobile).
3. Purposes of the processing
FLAGEY may process the personal information provided for the following purposes:
- provide the information or services requested by the user (by email, by phone or postal mail) and adapted to it, and more particularly:
- sending the FLAGEY newsletter;
- statistics of FLAGEY physical visits and FLAGEY website visits;
- booking of events taking place at or organized by FLAGEY (purchase of tickets for participation to events, VIP invitations, private invitations);
- forward the various brochures announcing the events taking place at or organized by FLAGEY;
- collect information enabling FLAGEY to improve the website, products and services (in particular by means of cookies);
- allow the visitor to use the photo booth during events organized within the FLAGEY building;
- allow the visitor to access the FLAGEY infrastructures in the best possible conditions;
- contact the visitor about various events related to FLAGEY;
- manage the activities of FLAGEY with regard to its legal obligations, the legislation relating to non-profit organizations, and the respect of its obligations imposed by the administrative authorities
- ensure the monitoring of the information necessary for tracing in the context of epidemics and, in particular, in the context of Covid-19 monitoring
FLAGEY is the only recipient of the personal data provided.
These data, whether in individual form or anonymized, can be transmitted to the subcontractors and partners that FLAGEY uses.
FLAGEY explicitly requests the visitor's consent for the transmission of personal information communicated to FLAGEY partners in the organization of events related to the social purpose of FLAGEY.
Neither FLAGEY, nor any of its subcontractors or partners, proceed to the selling of the personal data of the website and FLAGEY visitors.
In view of the foregoing, FLAGEY informs the visitor that its data are transmitted to the following third parties:
- The manager of program ticketing used by FLAGEY to allow the visitor to purchase events tickets;
- The manager of the mailing platform used by FLAGEY to transmit the electronic newsletters to the visitor;
- to Google Analytics, via cookies, as set out below;
- to Facebook, via Facebook Pixel, and this, only for visitors who have a Facebook account;
- exclusively on specific agreement of the visitor: transmission of the information to the cultural partners of FLAGEY.
- subject to any obligation imposed by Belgian legislation and/or Belgian or health authorities, with the explicit agreement of the visitor, to the federal and/or health authorities, with regard to the information necessary for tracing in the context of epidemics and, in particular, in the context of Covid-19 monitoring.
5. Duration of the data retention
The personal information are kept by FLAGEY only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as above-mentioned. In any case, the data retention will not exceed 5 years after the last booking of an event by the visitor.
6. Rights of the visitor
The visitor benefits from the following rights, in accordance with the above-mentioned European regulation:
- Access and communication right of data
The visitor has the right to access and consult his/her personal data, kept by FLAGEY. The visitor can also see how FLAGEY has obtained them and to whom they are communicated.
Given the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is the responsibility of FLAGEY, the request by the visitor for access and consultation of the data will be treated under the condition to address the proof of identity including the production of an electronic or paper copy (accompanied by a signature) of his/her identity card during his/her period of validity. The request is, in any case, free for the visitor.
However, FLAGEY may object to manifestly abusive requests (by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature, for example).
- Right to correct data
The European regulation allows the visitor to ask for the correction, the update or the deletion of his/her data, which could be incorrect, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to object
The visitor has the right to object to the data processing in the following two situations:
- When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; or
- When the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collection from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to erase
The visitor has the right to ask and obtain the erasing of his/her data hold by FLAGEY.
FLAGEY will access the visitor’s request if
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
- The data processing was exclusively based on the visitor’s consent and that the visitor withdraw his/her consent;
- The visitor objects, for justified reasons, to the treatment.
In ieder geval kan FLAGEY het verzoek tot verwijdering weigeren indien het verzoek noodzakelijk is voor de uitoefening of verdediging van wettelijke rechten of voor het nakomen van een wettelijke of contractuele verplichting van FLAGEY.
- Right to data portability
The visitor may request that his/her personal data be transmitted to a data controller identical to FLAGEY. The visitor can therefore ask FLAGEY to send the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- Exercise of rights
The aforementioned rights can be exercised by sending a mail to the FLAGEY address or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
7. Response time
FLAGEY will accede to the request of the visitor by answering in the same way as the one used for the exercise of his/her right by the visitor.
FLAGEY agrees to answer to any request of access, rectification or opposition, deletion or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time and in any case within a maximum period of 1 month from the reception of your request.
8. Persons entitled to consult the personal data
Only staff members and administrators of FLAGEY are authorized to consult the personal data, except for the application of item 3 above mentioned. These persons reasonably need the data because of their tasks and missions or the necessities related to the activity of FLAGEY.
9. Authorized service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
FLAGEY informs the visitor that he uses authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data communicated. These providers may be located outside the European Union but are mainly located within the European Union.
FLAGEY has previously ensured the implementation by the providers of adequate guarantees and the respect of strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and protection of data. In particular, vigilance was focused on the existence of a legal basis for any transfer of data to a third country.
10. Complaint to the competent authority
Flagey would like to resolve any possible difficulties related to the processing of personal data through dialogue. However, if this cannot be the case, the visitor has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. The Data Protection Authority is located at Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels, and can be reached by telephone on +32 2 274 48 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. POLICY RELATED TO COOKIES
When first connected to the FLAGEY website, the visitor is warned that information relating to navigation may be stored in files called "cookies".
A cookie is a piece of invisible information saved by a website within the Internet browser of the computer. This "cookie" can be retrieved during a later visit to this same website. The "cookie" cannot be read by another website than the one that created it. Most "cookies" only work during a session or visit. None of this information is the subject of a communication to third parties except where FLAGEY has first obtained the consent of the visitor or when the disclosure of such information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative or judicial authority able to acknowledge it.
This use is made by FLAGEY to facilitate navigation on the FLAGEY website.
Some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of the visitor's consent to the extent that they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. These include session ID cookies, authentication cookies as well as interface customization cookies. These cookies are fully subject to the present policy to the extent that they are issued and managed by FLAGEY.
Other cookies, issued by third parties, are described as "persistent". These remain in the visitor's terminal until erased or expired.
Since such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies, the links of which are set out hereunder. This cookie family includes audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies (which FLAGEY does not use) and social network sharing cookies (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube and Google+).
Audience measurement cookies provide statistics on the attendance and use of various elements of the website (such as content/pages visited). These data contribute to improving the ergonomics of the FLAGEY website.
Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to the visitor's consent, these cookies make it easy to share some of the content published on the FLAGEY website, in particular via a sharing application "button" depending on the social network concerned.
Four types of social network sharing cookies are present on the FLAGEY website:
- Facebook, whose cookies policy can be consulted by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Most Internet browsers are configured by default so that cookies are allowed to be posted. The browser used by the visitor enables to modify the standard parameters in such a way that all the cookies are systematically rejected or that only a part of the cookies is accepted or refused according to their issuer.
The fact of refusing the deposit of cookies is however likely to alter the visitor's experience as well as his/her access to certain services or features of the website.
If applicable, FLAGEY declines any responsibility regarding the consequences linked to the degradation of navigation conditions that occur due to the refusal, deletion or blocking of cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These consequences cannot constitute a damage and no compensation can be required by this fact.
Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To learn how to change the preferences about cookies, the following links help the visitor in this area.