Exclusively for our Friends, memorable trips...
- to discover places where music, art and nature converge
- combining concerts, tours, and talks
- for an unforgettable, engaging, contemporary experience.
Our most recent trips
September 2015. The Venice Biennale
February 2017. Hamburg
- tour plus concert in the new Elbphilharmonie concert hall
- tour of the Steinway workshops
- tour of the Deichtorhallen museum
- architectural tour of the city
May 2019. Helsinki (Finland), Tallinn and Laulasmaa (Estonia), “to meet Arvo Pärt and Alvar Aalto”.
- tour of the Arvo Pärt Centre in Laulasmaa, a small Estonian village by the sea
- exclusive meeting with the composer Arvo Pärt and his son Michael Pärt
- concert by Vox Clamantis
- tour, reception & concert at the Helsinki Music Centre
- guided tour of the house and studio of the Finnish architect Alvar Aalto, and other notable buildings in Helsinki
June 2022. Leipzig & Weimar
- 2 exceptional concerts at the Bachfest Leipzig : András Schiff at the Gewandhaus & St Matthew Passion at the St Thomas Church
- a visit of the Bach museum in Leipzig, and a meeting with Prof. Peter Wollny giving us an exclusive look into the manuscripts of J.S. Bach
- a visit of the house of Mendelssohn in Leipzig
- a visit of the Grassi museum (applied arts) in Leipzig
- a visit of the BAUHAUS museum and the Neues Museum in Weimar
- a walk in the "Park an der Ilm" in Weimar
- a visit of the Haus Hohe Pappeln, residency of Henry van de Velde
- a surprise concert by Herbert Schuch & Gülru Ensari at the Haus Hohe Pappeln, on an authentic instrument
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 641 10 89.