Exclusively for our Friends, memorable trips...
- to discover places where music, art and nature converge
- combining concerts, tours, and talks
- for an unforgettable, engaging, contemporary experience.
Our most recent trips
September 2015. The Venice Biennale
February 2017. Hamburg
- tour plus concert in the new Elbphilharmonie concert hall
- tour of the Steinway workshops
- tour of the Deichtorhallen museum
- architectural tour of the city
2019. Helsinki (Finland), Tallinn and Laulasmaa (Estonia), “to meet Arvo Pärt and Alvar Aalto”.
- tour of the Arvo Pärt Centre in Laulasmaa, a small Estonian village by the sea
- exclusive meeting with the composer Arvo Pärt and his son Michael Pärt
- concert by Vox Clamantis
- tour, reception & concert at the Helsinki Music Centre
- guided tour of the house and studio of the Finnish architect Alvar Aalto, and other notable buildings in Helsinki
16 - 19 June 2022, Leipzig & Weimar
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 641 10 89.