- Because of the measures against the COVID-19 epidemic, from 07/09/2021 and for an indefinite period of time, the events will only be accessible to people in possession of a Covid Safe Ticket with a valid QR code and a document verifying their identity (i.e. identity card or passport). More information can be found on https://covidsafe.be.
- The ticket holder must have printed the tickets before the event or, failing this, must have an electronic proof (on a smartphone). Tickets will not be replaced or refunded - with the exception of particular situations that occur when implementing the Covid Safe Ticket.
- In this regard, the following refund conditions apply for tickets purchased before 01/09/2021:
- Any request for a refund for an event taking place between 08/09/2021 and 19/09/2021 must be submitted by 07/09/2021;
- Any request for a refund for an event taking place on or after 20/09/2021 must be submitted at the latest on 13/09/2021.
No refunds will be made for requests made outside of the above periods for tickets purchased after 01/09/2021 or in the event of not being able to show a Covid Safe Ticket with a valid QR code when attending the event.
- The ticket holder participates at his own risk in the event this ticket is destined for. The organizer of the event cannot be held responsible for any incident or accident encountered by the ticket holder. No compensation can be demanded from the venue, the organizer, or any other third party involved.
- All personal data in our database comply with the provisions of the law of 30/07/2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the European Regulation 2016/679.
- Forgery will be prosecuted.
- All shows in Flagey begin on time.
- All orders not paid for within eight working days will be cancelled. After the payment, the consumer can no longer exercise his right of withdrawal, except for the specific measures applicable to tickets purchased before 01/09/2021 mentioned above.
- Our events can be subject to changes independent of our will. The organizer has the right to change the date, time and location of an event and/or to modify the content of a programme. Within the realms of possibility, ticket holders will be made aware of these changes. Nonetheless, Flagey encourages clients to check the website (www.flagey.be) on the day of the event, as, in the event of a change of this kind, tickets will not be refunded or exchanged.
- No latecomers will be allowed in the concert hall after the activity has started. In this case, the person may not claim any compensation for not being able to participate in the activity, either in full or partially.
- The purchase of a ticket does not imply that Flagey can be held responsible, nor does it entitle the purchaser to claim any compensation or damages in the event of an incident.